More than 30 percent of our business is with the automotive industry. Masterfoam fulfills the strict quality standards of this industrial sector (ISO/TS 16949).
Our products are used
1. in air conditioning systems as sealings
2. in dashboards as sound absorber, design cover, sealing and anti-squeaking equipment
3. in passenger compartments for an ideal surface feel, as reinforcing elements, as spacers in the ceilings
4. in door coverings as sealing, anti-squeaking solution or as sound absorber
5. in internal logistics as packaging material (e.g. retainers) or application of brackets as protection of coated components
6. in the engine compartment as sound absorber, sealing or pollen filter
These are only a few examples representing the big variety of application types.
Our strong position within the automotive industry results from the combination of a large variety of materials and the number of options of technical equipment within the company group.
One Stop Shop:
Masterfoam is known for thinking ahead and developing solutions very quickly. We can choose freely from various materials and are in the position to manufacture with few technical restrictions. Our knowledge of the market allows us to find suitable and fast solutionsfor most problems.
There are many types of sealing applications and seals.
We can find the right material for every kind of seal. For instance, polyurethane foams are our first choice for air sealing.
But air conditioning systems also require sealings of different types.
E.P.D.M or neoprene or polyethylene is a raw material often used in sealing applications. We also add self-adhesive properties to them and deliver them to in coil form for an easy application.
Thus you understand that there are many kinds of sealings.
If you have a requirement for sealing material, please feel free to contact us, so that we can establish together, which material is most suitable.